There is no other occasion so important in any woman’s life as her marriage, to own all the splendid jewellery. It is more so for an Indian woman. The Indian bride look so magnificent in her dazzling jewellery sets teamed up with her exclusive bridal clothing. Bridal jewellery highlights the overall appearance of the bride on her special day and thus should be carefully chosen.
The Infographic titled as “Latest Gold Jewellery Trends” lists some of the current trends in gold jewellery. These trends include the following:
- Gold jewellery adds sensuality and warmth on the fashion canvas, making women more beautiful.
- In sync with new textures and colours, gold chains worn around the neck or fixed around the waist like a belt, have made a comeback.
- Thread gold necklaces are trendy with thread woven into a knit, creating a perfect finish for yellow gold necklaces.
- New designs are being crafted as when people buy in this age of social networking, they want something that tells a story.
- A makeover has been seen in the usual gold chain; latest shows around the globe indicate that the new trends are all about chain gang.
For more details, refer the given Infographic.